Wednesday, November 17, 2010

my report card is in!

I got my first "report card" today! take a wild guess why there's an exclamation mark!
 I am down 3.4 lbs in a week! and random amounts of inches (ranging from 1/4 to 3 inches) on my arms, ass, legs, etc.
woot woot.
and speaking of report cards, my cutest nephew ever, Jared Christopher, got his first preschool report card today and he's a good little monkey! he's soooo cute, i just want to hug him! (but he's in another state so we'll have to settle for hugging the computer during a skype session for now)
I felt the love today. when i got home both my doggies were just jumping around and barking and just so damn cute. they (and my loving sweet hubby) make me feel good.
On a totally different note, i'm in pre-calc. and it's kicking my ass. today i think i finished 9 or so probs... innearly 2 hours. such a pain the arss!

anyway, aloha... time to do more homework!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations! you are headed in the right direction, and that amount is perfect! the slower you take it off, the LONGER it stays off and the easier it is to keep it off! i am totally impressed. way to go miss thang! keep up the hard work, but don't work too hard. :) you better have a little bit of everything at thanksgiving! gotta treat yourself too. :) -Andrea

    ReplyDelete